Obtaining Excess Government Equipment


The office of Research Administration has been designated by the Chancellor to handle procurement of excess government property. Policies and procedures relative to the acquisition government property are found in the Office of Research Administration, L. C. Dowdy Administration Building, telephone number 334-7995. This office is headed by the Vice Chancellor for Research, who is The University Excess Property Facilitator.